All Park Associates are expected to take on the following responsibilities and perform the following duties:
· Effective communication (in all forms) with guests and teammates to assure guests receive exceptional service through all interactions while maintaining a fun guest experience.
· Collaborate with teammates to operate a safe, clean and efficient adventure experience.
· Understand and comply with risk management protocols and emergency response procedures.
· Use all equipment, gear and materials safely and responsibly.
· Represent the Summit Ropes mission of soul-feeding, mind-bending, full-throttle excitement that empowers and inspires our guests.
· Contribute to a positive, supportive, “can-do” approach when interacting with others.
· Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
Front Desk Host
· Greet Guests when they enter the facility and provide friendly service upon check-in and orientation.
· Manage reservations through an online booking engine.
· Understand all aspects of the park, and appropriately answer all inquiries while talking with guests during phone calls, composing and sending correspondence, or supporting guests during face-to-face conversation.
· Assist guests in purchasing park tickets, checking them in and providing an overview of the adventure experience.
· Assist with retail sales including the management of cash, credit cards, and POS systems.
· Pre-screen guest by ensuring they understand participation requirements and have completed liability release forms prior to climbing.
· Solve problems that inevitably arise with logistics, large group bookings, rescheduling, and customer service issues.
· Preform party host duties and manage party group activities.
· Assist with facility upkeep and maintenance.
· Establish a warm and friendly relationship with guests on the phone, through email or in person.
· Operate point of sales systems and follow protocols for managing cash and credit card payments.
· Solve inevitable customer service challenges by seeking win-win outcomes.
· Conduct inspections of all Course components and gear.
· Fit gear correctly and supervise the use of all personal safety equipment.
· Coach participants on proper climbing and belay transfer technique.
· Assist with orientation and participant ground school training sessions.
· Clearly communicate safety procedures and guidelines to large groups of guests.
· Model appropriate risk management through effective communication, accurate record-keeping, regular skill development, adherence to company operating procedures and guidelines, and on-course behavior.
· Assist in Course maintenance, customer service, and operation tasks.