Your Visit to the Largest Indoor Ropes Adventure in the U.S.
Our park consists of 16,550 square feet including a ropes course, the Summit Cafe, Lhotse Lounge, meeting rooms, and a team building center. Get ready to experience the best indoor adventure located in Loudoun County.
Accommodating ages 8 and up (min. 4 ft 2 inches tall). Climbers age 4-7 or shorter than 4 ft 2 inches must climb with an adult. Our ropes course (accompanied by the highest safety standards) offers challenging activities and obstacles for all skill levels that engage your mind and body as you choose your own path and adventure throughout the course.
Check-In: You should arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled "climb time" to confirm your tickets and waivers, secure your belongings in free private lockers, use our clean, state-of-the-art restrooms, and watch the training video.
Ropes Course: After checking in 15 minutes before your climb, here's what your safe ropes course experience will look like:
- Before climbing, you will watch a safety training video.
- A staff member will help you into a full-body climbing harness and helmet and perform a harness safety check.
- Then, you will participate in a hands-on training session to practice with your gear. You will fully understand how to utilize our smart belay cable system (a cool safety mechanism keeping you secure during your adventure).
- Next, you will enter the course from 1 of 4 gates and will be free to have fun, test your skill, and have the best indoor adventure!
- Finally, after completing your designated "climb time", you will exit the course from 1 of 4 gates and return to solid ground!
Spectators: While we encourage each guest to try our ropes course, we allow friends and family to observe their climbers for free from the Summit Cafe downstairs or the 2nd-story "Lhotse Lounge" next to our Everest Team Building and Conference Center.